• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Incredibly important Car of the Year award announcement!

Sluggo

As you know, SilverblueBP and 67 Evil Eleanor[nb]Thanks for your generosity![/nb] took first and second in the car of the year contest. The car of year winners receive prizes.

This years winners asked if they could donate their prizes to another member that has served in our armed forces. We agreed that it was a splendid idea.

The chosen recipients of the prizes are Fordrule and BadBlue68.

I'd like to publicly thank these two gentlemen for their service and congratulate them on their loot.

"Sluggo" said:
As you know, SilverblueBP and 67 Evil Eleanor[nb]Thanks for your generosity![/nb] took first and second in the car of the year contest. The car of year winners receive prizes.

This years winners asked if they could donate their prizes to another member that has served in our armed forces. We agreed that it was a splendid idea.

The chosen recipients of the prizes are Fordrule and BadBlue68.

I'd like to publicly thank these two gentlemen for their service and congratulate them on their loot.

Amen!

Thank you guys for your service!

Mel

wow guys. I am truley humbled and want to say thank you so much to all of you. I truly enjoy meeting and speaking to all of the members on here. some of you are my facebook friends and ones I see and talk to on a regular bases. Thank you all

I am speechless. I still feel like a new guy around here (cus I am) and am blown away by the generosity of you guys. Thank you very much, and not just for the loot but for the support, it means a lot! I plan to stick around and get to know you all better and get some more pics of my project up. SilverblueBP and 67 Evil Eleanor, you guys are awesome and great looking cars!

P.S. this will really help wrap up my front brake overhaul and get my car back on the road,

Thank YOU Guys for your service. Without selfless people like you, we wouldn't have the freedoms to have these cool cars!

That is an awesome idea and agreed. I wish other places felt the same about our servicemen and women. Thank you for your service.

"copasspupil" said:
That is an awesome idea and agreed. I wish other places felt the same about our servicemen and women. Thank you for your service.

+1

Back