• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Informal N. Texas Stangfix get-together at cars and coffee?

ko67

I am usually at the "cars and coffee" event on the first saturday of the month. It is an amazing non-judged show with every kind of car you can imagine. I have seen concours restored Yugos and Bugatti Vehrons at the same show. There are usually some nice mustangs at the show, and mine also. The next show is Saturday, October 2. The organizers say the event starts at 8 but the lot will be full by 730. If N. Texas stangfixers want to park together, I am usually in the mustang area at the north west end of the show next to the row of farraris and lamborghinis. The show is in the parking lot next to BMW of Plano, near 121 and the tollway. Here is a link to the website for information.

http://dallas.carsandcoffee.info/

Kevin

If it wasn't so early in the morning I'd go, but it's like a 4hr drive for me and I don't like to get up before the sun rises. :lol

"Fast68back" said:
Hmmm, just checked Kiddos baseball schedule and his game on 10/2 is @ 3 PM......maybe, just maybe....

Last month, everyone was rolling out by like 11 am. You could have the queen back in her garage in plenty of time to get the kiddo the the ball game.

I am going to try an make it. I am going to almost have to roll stright from work (I working all night Friday the 1st)

"Fast68back" said:
I'll ask the GF if you can stay with us....Or you could stay with Kevin, if your into that...

So the choices are stay with a horny old perv or a horn old perv with a gf?

Julie and I will be there. What is the name of the place? I see an address on their web site but not the business name.

Se y'all there!

Jon, this is at the big BMW dealership in plano, east side of the tollway between Legacy and Spring Creek. Get there early and look in the northwest corner of the lot. There will be 300+ cars at the show. You can buy a BMW while you are there...

Dang, that's like 5 minutes from my house. And I work on that same block (that isn't germane, but it's true nonetheless). Sorry I didn't see this thread 24 hrs ago.

Way too far of a drive from the Houston area...

Kevin...you mentioned your wife and girlfriend but don't you still "keep in touch" with some of your old cell mates? That's the rumor I've heard anyway...

Back