• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Interior paint options

Johnny M

What is the best paint for the interior panels on my FB. They were originally blue and i want to spray them black. NPD sell an interior rattle can paint. Is this the best/most suitable?

It'll save me alot of trial and error over here.

Thanks.

Johnny

I used the interior paint from the Mustang parts house, to me it seems to be a bit shinier than I would have liked. Its good paint, just a tad shiny

2_27_09_08_7_26_21_1.JPG

2_27_09_08_7_26_21_2.JPG

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I'd recommend the SEM landau black, which you can get either in a rattle can or in a paint can and then spray it. Having the rattle can in the same color is great for touch-ups!

gotstang

"Midlife" said:
I'd recommend the SEM landau black, which you can get either in a rattle can or in a paint can and then spray it. Having the rattle can in the same color is great for touch-ups!
Mid, 1967+ is charcoal metallic. Just another reason 65-66 cars are better/easier. :rofl

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
I'm using PPG's Deltron DBC gun paint with lots of clear that is flattened to prevent a shine. Same paint that is on the dash and inside of doors.