• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Interior project

Is it me or is this too high????

I ran into a guy with a similar hood on his Fox body car a few months ago. I was pretty excited to see what he had stuffed under the hood. He really didn't want to open the hood, which in turn only made me more curious. I finally convinced to him to lift the hood and was extremely disappointed to find a bone stock 5.0 with a masked off in place and rattle can painted upper intake and the cheap nylon hose dress up kit installed.

I looked again at the size of the hood scoop..... and then back at him and asked him WTF? He sheepishly said it was for "future mods". I wished him well with that.

Why did you pay shipping? You don't enjoy stolling down Independence Avenue and checking out the crack heads and hookers on each corner?

It was the same price if it went to my house or to Joe's buisness.
It took me an extra week to have a chance to go there to order it because of my work schedule so I figure it could come to my house.

"70_Fastback" said:
Makes sense, I just really enjoy driving down Indep. Ave. and looking at all of the fatties...

Fixed it for you!

You think you'll have the car streetable by Oct 10th so you can come out to the show in Basehor?

Nothing wrong, just here to watch the show...... :pop

I bought a can of vinyl dye the other day to see what it looked like on my old door panel. I plan on spraying the headliner, sun visors and dash with it. It looked ok on the old door panel so I tried it on a sun visor first. Here it is with a piece of the carpet I used on the door panels and the center console I sprayed with the paint I sprayed the doors.

Back