• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

is the DMV selling our info???

SELLERSRODSHOP

it has to be either the DMV or state farm. bought the "z" a month ago, paid cash to an individual seller & all I've done is insurance & tags. in the past 2 weeks, I've had my mailbox flooded daily with extended warranty offers. now the ph calls have started. woke up early the past two mornings with recording calls like the c.c. calls "this is your last chance..." its getting pretty annoying...

Must be SF cause we all know that the gov would NEVER do anything to compromise our personal information.

I don't know where they're getting the info. I got one of those in the mail for my F-150, that I have owned for almost 15 years, a few days ago. They had the wrong year model of the truck and had my first name wrong.

yeah, we get them occasionally on the Altima that we've had for 8 yrs, but always figured those were somehow related to buying it from the Nissan dealer. got 3 more in today's mail...

Back