• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this avatar too offensive?

Is this avatar too offensive?

• Nope!

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • It doesn't bother me one bit!

Votes: 13 38.2%
  • I actually like it!

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Whose hand is that?

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Can you make it go faster?

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • I want to say yes, but there is no option allowing me do so (selecting this option does not count as

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters
"AtlantaSteve" said:
Dave, if you decide to go with it, I'll run it through some reversing software and make it a lefty for you.

Too soon to say Steve as I want to let the poll run it's course. We'll see though and I might just take you up on that "reversing" thingy.

Dave, She's not a member, but someohow she sent me an e-mail about your post

Dave, If you'd like me too, I could take care of that for you. Signed D'Ass

653378.jpg

:ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit

:ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit :ecit
tru4201547-1251434675.gif

this post was not modifed by davesanborn. Rick actually typed out this response

When I get behind someone that is driving way too slow that is figure what they are doing. If you do not use it as an avatar can we get it as a "smiley". :vic fd

"DeadStang" said:
I like that way better than jiggling boobs, for some reason.

I now know why Deadstang would prefer the hand throwing the dice to the jiggling boobars. fd

Dave:
It's a little over the top for a general forum.

What's wrong with your current avatar? I think it fits you nicely!

"DeadStang" said:
I like that way better than jiggling boobs, for some reason.

Immediate response to that was, hey...that sounds way too :ga and then it hit me.....like a ton of cow manure.

:lol

"Fast68back" said:
You do know Deadstang is a woman, right....

:shy Luck of the draw, 98% of the Mustang forums that I visit are male posters. Also you used to have the
images
gender symbols under the users name. I really remember this because midlife had the female gender symbol under his name.
So my apologies Deadstang, I can see why you would prefer the hand over giggling boobars. fd

"Fast68back" said:
You do know Deadstang is a woman, right....

Yes pinhead, but for a split second I had forgotten that important info. Now, if she'd post a bikini pic, then maybe we'd remember.........Laurie did :vic

I also suffer from CRS!

Back