• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

January 2009 Car of the Month- Tarafied's wicked ass coupe

Sluggo

Sorry for the delay. I have been a tad under the weather.

Tarafied's wicked ass coupe.
Congrats bro!
72_04_12_08_9_06_13_0.jpg

72_08_10_08_5_03_28.jpg

72_07_10_08_9_27_05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: January Car of the Month

Damn, I'm so used to seeing the outside, I forgot how nice the inside and underhood were! Nice car and congrats Craig!

WOW, thanks guys!!! I never win anything! This is an honor coming from you guys with such awesome rides. I'm floored!!!

Congratulations! Super nice car.

And a side question; have you ever had any problems with your remote mount oil filters? I have that exact unit - but yet to install it. I have mixed opinons about it...

"70_Fastback" said:
Congratulations! Super nice car.

And a side question; have you ever had any problems with your remote mount oil filters? I have that exact unit - but yet to install it. I have mixed opinons about it...
No haven't had any issues, the dual unit is for the trans. It adds fluid capacity and filters the fluid. It also runs into a trans cooler. (can you tell I have destroyed more than one auto trans in my day?)
I also have another one on the other side for the engine, it was more of a nessecity due to clearance issues with the 429's filter location and headers, frame rail, etc..

I was going to ask about that, you mentioned once before that it was a 429, but you run 428 stickers on the air filter? I'm not knockin it, its still a sweet @$$ ride, just curious.

"you mentioned ... it was a 429, but you run 428 stickers on the air filter?"
I know that photo looks like it says 428 but it doesn't, it says 429.
Here is a shot over the air cleaner close up...
72_18_01_09_6_27_22.jpg

By the way, I got a top 50 Trophy today at the Nashville Autofest. Kinda "World of Wheels" type show. Best Ford went to a 72 Mach 1. My Favorite car there was this AFX Comet.
72_18_01_09_6_42_51.jpg

here was my car way in the back next to a 65 Gasser Falcon Ranchero.
72_18_01_09_6_43_44.jpg

:pep One Beautiful Stang!!! :pep Way to go!!!!! I love your Mustang!! :notworthy:
dne'

:pep Congratulations!! :pep An Amazing Mustang for sure!!
dne'

Back