• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

January 2012 COTM Nominations

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
OK...it's that time again for nominations. Any year Mustang is eligible (sorry, Mark...tractors are scheduled for March), so long as it has white or red sidewall tires or raised white letter tires. No car that has won COTM in the past 24 months is eligible. Nominations should either contain a side, rear or front, engine and interior picture view, or a link to the pics. A photo showing the tires is required.

This should be interesting...

I'll nominate my coupe, pictures provided tonight. Or you could just look at my avatar. ;)

Here are the pictures:

mbody2.jpg

sdiegols.jpg

mbody6.jpg

trunk5.jpg

mengine5.jpg

I'll get a current engine photo this weekend and a better interior shot, also. Right now it's too freaking cold to go in the garage!

Last edited by a moderator:
"so long as it has white or red sidewall tires or raised white letter tires."

:no :steer

Does it have to have RWL's on all four tires? It's a 69 but it's a coupe!!!
466-140211085604.jpeg

466-140211085536.jpeg

466-140211085509.jpeg

466-140211085255.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll accept 2 of the 4 tires, but I know this isn't your car, Craig. I can guess whose it is, but can you identify it for sure?

"Midlife" said:
I'll accept 2 of the 4 tires, but I know this isn't your car, Craig. I can guess whose it is, but can you identify it for sure?
he goes by 69mstang, I don't know his real name

Nominations are now closed:
Laurie_S
69mstang
Blazinmustang
SacBill
BeachPony

I'll post a poll this weekend.

So...what did y'all think? A bit more challenging this time? Do you like the various restrictions I put in that aren't terribly onerous? Feedback is welcome!

"Midlife" said:
So...what did y'all think? A bit more challenging this time? Do you like the various restrictions I put in that aren't terribly onerous? Feedback is welcome!
I like it...

Back