• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Joesgt281 rescues fellow Stanfixer from unknown atrocities!

Sluggo

Yesterday I had the misfortune of having a minor breakdown in Joe's turf.
1_09_11_08_8_02_06.jpg

He was kind enough to put his plans aside and come rescue me before I could be kidnapped/raped/tortured or worse yet, safe clear wrecker program.
Thanks Joe, I truly appreciate your help.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like the fastback was marking its territory!

Hehehe, yeah. About a mile long trail leading there two more pools after pic where I moved the car so I would not have to lay in the slop.

You did pull the spill clean up kit from your trunk and put your plan into action didn't you? I've notified local authorities and they will be contacting you shortly. They did say that if you didn't have the vehicle at the time of their investigation, they had no recourse. So, I suggest you limp your mustang to Alaska and give it to me.

"Mustang Mike" said:
You did pull the spill clean up kit from your trunk and put your plan into action didn't you? I've notified local authorities and they will be contacting you shortly. They did say that if you didn't have the vehicle at the time of their investigation, they had no recourse. So, I suggest you limp your mustang to Alaska and give it to me.

All I had on hand was bodily fluids cleanup kit, a flat screwdriver and a pack of Marlboro ultra light menthols. I could not get McGyver on the phone, so I had no alternative but to abandon the futile cleanup effort.

I will dispatch one of my underlings post haste to contain the spill.

Thanks for being ecologically aware.

it was just a short piece of rubber hose at the tranny cooler, but enough to make a big mess.

glad I could help Randy.
when you pulled out, I think the smoke killed the mosquitos for about a mile radius :rof

Sweet!

Thanks for chronicling the event Joe. I'll be sure to add these to my scrap book. :rof

Back