• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Johnpro

Hopefully, I'm still driving to Knott's. We'll just have to see, though, and I won't complain if I can't!

Hey John, I am glad to read your post about early detection, I truly believe that is a BIG factor, I know a couple people who have had tumors that were detected early and have fully recovered, hang in there during the tough treatment period and remember there are a lot of people who are praying for you and need you. The advancements in treatment in the last 20 years alone have been nothing short of phenomenal. Good luck and wishing you the best!

John just saw this post this very minute, I haven't been around for a while. Glad you are home and feeling better. Please seriously let us know if you need anything at all.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Justin and Evelyn

Hey John, glad to read you're home. Aunt Toni filled me in. Hope the treatments go well. Looking forward to seeing you at Knott's. It'll all work out. Take care.

Pat

Pat, I'm making every plan to be at Knott's, I just don't know if I'll be driving a car this year. We may just fly down, rent a car, and call it good *LOL*.

!

Now I think you can get that legal Weed!

No more booze for a while!

See you at Knott's..........Who cares about bringing a car! We are renting one again this year.

Mel

Re: !

"guruatbol" said:
Now I think you can get that legal Weed!

Mel

Sharon and I were just talking about this the other day. Maybe a nice pan of brownies...? :craz

John,

I've been busy with a few projects this last month and am trying to play "catch up" by reading some of the more important threads that I missed.

My immediate response was "Wow...." This situation came out of nowhere and is a fresh reminder just how quickly things in our lives can change. I wish for you to stay strong during your treatments and maintain a positive attitude.

You will be in my thoughts until the "all clear siren" is sounded.

Dave

Thanks, Dave. I've always been a "glass half full" kind of guy, and I think the glass is still half full right now. As it stands right now, I'll be driving Scary with the rest of the gang down to Knott's.

Thanks, everyone for all your well wishes. We'll get through this and come out stronger in the end!!

hell...Toni & I rent everytime we attend

As Toni reminds me all the time...who cares about
what kind of the car you rent ???
It's getting together with friends that matter.

Of course, she could care less that I'd rather have
the Mustang Convertible....and she picks the cheapy
Chevy Nova or some other dumb ugly POS.

(remember...she flies a broom so what does she know ???)

Hopefully...you'll get there and we'll all be grateful to
see each other.
Uncle Vinny

"Teebone" said:
hell...Toni & I rent everytime we attend

As Toni reminds me all the time...who cares about
what kind of the car you rent ???
It's getting together with friends that matter.

Of course, she could care less that I'd rather have
the Mustang Convertible....and she picks the cheapy
Chevy Nova or some other dumb ugly POS.

(remember...she flies a broom so what does she know ???)

Hopefully...you'll get there and we'll all be grateful to
see each other.
Uncle Vinny
Deja vu all over again. LOL
Stan

Back