• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July 2012 CoTM nominations

Lets hear it. First five nominations make it to the poll to be voted on by Members. ONE picture of the car nominated must have been taken at a car show...... All other CoTM rules apply.

"Midlife" said:
Please don't take this as criticism, but I thought this month would be devoted to the Power Tour cars...

It was, until I realized that most of the cars that were are the power tour have already won CoTM and it limited the field of potential cars.

Stang68's:
front.jpg

pass_side.jpg

interior.jpg

engine_side.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Bob, I see 2 nuts on the firewall that do not look like factory installed nuts. I can't in good conscience vote for the Saleen.

"silverblueBP" said:
Bob, I see 2 nuts on the firewall that do not look like factory installed nuts. I can't in good conscience vote for the Saleen.
Those actually ARE the correct factory-installed nuts ---- took a lot of effort to find them! Everybody else is wrong, because they just use regular nuts... :no :wth

:stu

"silverblueBP" said:

I would however note that Bob's motor is probably fully operational...

Back