• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

June 2011 Nominations

You delete your Rat Rod build and I will personally fly out there and kick your butt. :skul Rat Rod, mustang, or even chevy rust buckets being restored... all help motivate me to get Gert fixed up!

"Kats66Pny" said:
You delete your Rat Rod build and I will personally fly out there and kick your butt. :skul Rat Rod, mustang, or even chevy rust buckets being restored... all help motivate me to get Gert fixed up!
Let's not get carried away here. We don't want to cross that line...

"Kats66Pny" said:
Don't 'cha mean up there. :shrug

"Kats66Pny" said:
Since this is a Mustang site, then maybe we should delete all Trans Am pictures and talk? :roll :sarc

Having a picture in an off topic forum is hardly the same as COTM.

Sorry but this section of the forum is kind of becoming a joke if we're nominating tractors, etc like we don't have any nice Stangs around here that have never won.

But, I'd hate to "whine" so I'll just start ignoring this section of the website and you can nominate whatever you'd like.

"RustyRed" said:
Having a picture in an off topic forum is hardly the same as COTM.

Sorry but this section of the forum is kind of becoming a joke if we're nominating tractors

Heyyyyyyyyy, wtf????

Ok, I have a solution to the COTM problem....this from the guy who started all this whining!

Can we just add an option for those that don't want to see the header to turn it off? This would allow those who want to see tractors on the header of a Mustang site to do so and also allow those who don't to do so.

I have seen other forums that allow you to turn off the header.

Mel

yeah and while we're at it, let's all start wearing skirts and dresses.

good lord

I blame Sanborn. His continued absence here is allowing far too much unmanly behavior.

Here is some pics of the stang hopefully.
DSC00679.jpg

DSC00654.jpg

DSC00696.jpg

DSC00703.jpg

DSC00699.jpg

DSC00700.jpg

DSC00698.jpg

DSC00697.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a buddy that sings that one at the end of our neighborhood parties! Always a great one.

"silverblueBP" said:
I have a buddy that sings that one at the end of our neighborhood parties! Always a great one.

I thought you lived so far out that you were your neighborhood... :confu

Back