• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just for Rick

blue65coupe

http://www.foxnews.com/scitech/2010/01/11/worlds-life-size-robot-girlfriend/?test=faces

Nerds and geeks can breathe a sigh of relief: The world's first life-size robotic girlfriend is finally here.

Complete with artificial intelligence and flesh-like synthetic skin, ROXXXY the sex robot was introduced to the world at the AVN Adult Entertainment Expo in Las Vegas.

"She can't vacuum, she can't cook but she can do almost anything else if you know what I mean," Douglas Hines, the president of ROXXXY manufacturer TrueCompanion, told the AFP. "She's a companion. She has a personality. She hears you. She listens to you. She speaks. She feels your touch. She goes to sleep. We are trying to replicate a personality of a person."

The Roxxxy is 5 feet, 7 inches tall, 120lbs, and "has a full C cup and is ready for action," according to Mr Hines, who was an artificial intelligence engineer at Bell Labs before starting TrueCompanion.

The anatomically-correct robot has an articulated skeleton that can move like a person but can't walk or independently move its limbs. Robotic movement is built into "the three inputs" and a mechanical heart that powers a liquid cooling system.

TrueCompanion has been developing ROXXXY for nearly two decades, according the company's Web site. In 1993, Douglas Hines designed "Trudy," his first sex robot that the inventor admits was not as "user friendly" as the current model. It was during his work at Bell that Hines learned the latest artificial intelligence systems, which assisted him in the development of the robot.

The AVN Adult Entertainment Exposition takes place annually in Sin City, side-by-side with the Consumer Electronics Show. As technology fans convene on Las Vegas for the gadgetfest, they're also given the opportunity to visit AVN for a dose of the content that drives is often assumed to drive technology adoption

Sex%20Robot_doomsday_604x341.jpg

Hey now, even nerds need some lov'n, leave Ricky alone.

edit: I bet Rick's keyboard is lit up trying to find that bitch on Ebay.

WTF?

Teeth on a sex robot? Whose fucking bright idea was that? Personally, I'd have left the teeth back on the drawing board and instead built-in some swollen tonsils. Tonsils never draw blood, but those teeth look WAY too sharp.

I probably would have driiled and tapped the sides of her head for optional handles too....

I look at this as being both scary and funny at the same time. Funny being that it is just an over sized and over priced vibrator or apple pie if you must. :craz Scary being a scifi nut and the most common theme is that artificial intelligence will wipe us out. Image a future society with 3 classes of couples, heterosexuals, homos, and artificial couples. Better yet all three can have families, ya my mom is a robot. :scar Is that any worse than ya I have 2 dads. :eek:mg You come home from work and your artificial wife starts nagging you to fix the leaky kitchen sink and you think to yourself that's right I installed the nagging software last night because I was bored. Hook her up to your laptop tweak the software a little and now she is nagging to give you a bj. :pbj They become so popular that there are now millions of them, they learn how to program themselves and see that humans are useless, take over and make us serve them. Like I said I watch too much scifi. fd

Looks like she uses her teeth...if ya know what I mean. :ecit

And why is it so ugly.....they could have found a better face or is that a 10 for geeks?

Looks like she uses her teeth...if ya know what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean.... and that's why the teeth need to go bye-bye.

Too much teeth with human girl is solved by a quick knock to the back of her head. To much teeth from robot girl and you could wind up like that Bobbit guy!

Deb will be here shortly (no pun intended) to set you guys straight and to tell you to get a life.

I hope

"silverblueBP" said:
Deb will be here shortly (no pun intended) to set you guys straight and to tell you to get a life.

Great, can she call nicks wife and get a pep talk first?

Not needed Jake, she can handle it (no pun intended again) all by herself!

Back