• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just in from.....

AzPete

.....the Florida Keys. My daughter is there for a Halloween party on the Navel Station. Snapped these around town today... There was one more ..... a guy dressed as a puppet with a string to a certain body part hanging out. Thought that was a bit much for even here. Hope none of these are over the line....
IMG00033-20091030-1524.jpg
IMG00028-20091030-1346.jpg

IMG00027-20091030-1326.jpg
IMG00025-20091030-1320.jpg

IMG00023-20091030-1239.jpg
IMG00022-20091030-1236.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Opentracker" said:
And you thing the Calif. people are wierd ... :rofl

I don't even know if this place qualifies as part of the country.....she is at the southern most point, 90 miles from Cuba. I think it is about the last island in the Keys....but I must say, there are some weird ones there for sure.

"hivewax" said:
i'm heading out there in the afternoon... the Key West Fantasy Fest. i take more pix of some bare ladies.

Ahhh, now I have a name for it. My daughter said she felt a bit odd taking to many pics of the women. After she sent the first couple that she liked, I told her she had to work with me and send some women too. She's having fun though and as a divorced mom of 13 and 15 yr. olds, she needs some time out.

as promised...

Attachments

• IMG_4869b.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_4911b.jpg
    554.5 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_4968b.jpg
    470.9 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_4971b.jpg
    544.7 KB · Views: 29
I lived in Key West for about 6 monthes in the early '90's...quite the place,saw a lot of interesting things :barf, I was there for the fantasy fest, didn't have the nerve to wear the sock outfit...had to get out of there after about 6 minthes, nice place to visit, just to wild for full time living. Lot of people don't know that island is only 2 1/2 miles by 4 miles, very small....

Been there probably a dozen times when I was in the military, its where I served the majority of "desert storm"... A couple fantasy fests, best outfit was a bikini made from cherry lifesavers..... The used to (may still) have the Duval Crawl on St patty's day. Pay an entry fee, get a T shirt, walk the drag stop in each bar, have a drink, see how many of the bars you can hit.....

There's an example of two different ends of the spectrum......

ahhhhhh.jpg

Pirate lady is worthy of the Daily Thong with those nips.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Fast68back" said:
I think the pirate lady is Hivewax's GF.....

Well, if that's true;

#1 = he's a lucky SOB
#2 = Crazy as all get out to post it here :ecit

Back