• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just take a few minutes to watch

Seen it, a few times now, but it's still very moving.

The difference between "civilians" and "military personnel" in this country is a very wide chasm. It's my opinion that every man and woman should be in the armed forces for a couple years before continuing on with their life.... similar to Israel.

There's another powerful youtube video with a similar statement about 9/11. "Never forget" or something to that effect.

Whenever I encounter someone who doesn't understand "why we're still in Afganistan/IRAQ"... when will all of this end?.... when will our fighting men and women come home?".... or my personal favorite "this war is bullshit!"....

.... I remind them of the images we all saw of the innocent men and women jumping to their deaths from the World Trade Center..... and then ask them to please re-explain their position for me.

Exactly. Saw the "never forget" one also. Very nice. I do the same with reminding people of people jumping out of WTC. Although I've never been in the military, each person that puts on that uniform to walk out and defend me/us/this great nation has my utmost respect. I look at it like this: For whatever reason, different path, different goals, circumstances, bigger kahunas, whatever, they are doing something/did something/will do something I never did. My hats off to ya.

Back