• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just what I needed--another shotgun.

Flysure1

I must be doing something right once in a while, the wife gave me the checkbook to buy one of these locally yesterday--pick it up tues., I told a buddy I would do some goose/duck hunting with him this year--wanted something that would shoot 3" shells---I have a older beretta also--sweet shotguns--pic would not come up with description. :roulette

BERETTA 3901 CITIZEN SYNTHETIC 26" 12 GA
$770.99
Please Choose:
LAYAWAY OPTION3 Month Layaway ( +$20.00 )
6 Month Layaway ( +$43.00 )

MODEL - BERJ390C16 || ACTION - SEMI-AUTOMATIC || TYPE - SHOTGUNS || CALIBER - 12 GA || DESCRIPTION - BERETTA 3901 CITIZEN 12 GAUGE SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN 26" BBL SYNTHETIC STOCK MC3 CHOKE SYSTEM || MANUF WEBSITE - BERETTA || SGCCODE - SGCDTK ||

nra_citizen_S_maxi.jpg

So Rod...you finally gonna get that last daughter of yours married?

Hey Randy, got the daughter married may 9th, that cost a whole bunch more than that gun, I got the gun for a hair under $500., need to add another 0 to the 500. for the wedding, and that was cheap! (like myself)--dove season comes in tues here, might try the cyl bore choke tube and blast a few this week.

I don't have near the guns a lot of people have around me but I have "enough" to slow down a late night intruder, or doper seeking loot to sell. :guns

Oh god. maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll have to start up a Show your guns thread. (Sanborn, PLEASE stop sending me pics of you shirtless and flexing.)

I have about 10 guns presently, have owned a couple hundred.

"Waffles" said:
Oh god. maybe tonight or tomorrow I'll have to start up a Show your guns thread. (Sanborn, PLEASE stop sending me pics of you shirtless and flexing.)

I have about 10 guns presently, have owned a couple hundred.

Greaaaaaat, just what Obama is waiting for.....a list of who has what.

"silverblueBP" said:
Greaaaaaat, just what Obama is waiting for.....a list of who has what.

And when the ATFE comes banging on my door all I have to do is explain "Gee, officer, I'm terribly sorry, but I sold that gun months ago. I didn't keep a record of whom I sold it to, either, sorry. I'm terrible with things like that. And you know how it is, long arms is cash and carry. No registration.

I am a member of several gun forums. I'm not at all worried about Bammy coming for my guns based on me saying online what I have or had. Bans can't be retroactive anyway. If they ban "assault rifles" they just can't be manufactured any longer, they won't take what you have away from you. They can't. Same goes for pistol mags over 9 rounds. Which is fine, because my 1911 is only 8+1 anyway.

You are correct but a little "fuzzy". I'm not worried per se (remember, I have no guns) because I have "ways and means". The only problem with your statement is you forget Hurricane Katrina, the oodles of bills being presented concerning firearms, the WH wanting complete control of the internet, and a few others. Start combining some of these things and see what you come up with. Now, I don't think Mr. Blacksuit and Sunglasses is gonna show up on my doorstep tomorrow but I will not discount anything these days. Absolutely nothing. As with anything, don't necessarily look at the puzzle. Look at the pieces. The AWB, in my opinion, is not even a concern of theirs right now. I think, if they feel they can effectively pursue it, their concerns are much more involved. Discount nothing. One more thing...IF the BATFE were to come to your door, you can guarandamtee they wouldn't leave at "I sold all of 'em".

Again, bans can NOT be retroactive. And if they COULD be, you better believe the gun owning, law abiding citizens like myself, who are deeply rooted in such ways that we know what's going on every second of it, will know the minute it happens; ie, time to get rid of, otherwise "lose" said guns.

Don't get me wrong, all of my handguns are legal, registered, inspected. I have a CPL (Concealed pistol license) and carry regularly. I do NOT, however, buy long arms (shotguns, rifles, etc) from FFL dealers; there is no paper trail. All of my long arms have been private sales, and are all legal and legit, but if they came banging down my door looking for them, the handguns they might get lucky on, but the long arms are a different story, especially considering it's so easy to busy one well protected and waterproof... :naug

and I'm sure some would have said Gov CANNOT own 2 of the 3 auto companies and numerous banks....but they do now. The biggest mistake would to be so certain that something cannot be done, sure as shit it will be, like it or not.

I'm not saying that they WILL come for the guns, just saying that they could....legally or not.

Back