• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Keeping abreast of the Morgan Hill Car Show

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Here at the Morgan Hill Car Show we keep a breast of the latest car happenings. Its an uplifting experience here that keeps one's at attention most of the day and interested in any pointed conversations..... :naug

240916-T150.jpg
240933-T150.jpg

240952-T150.jpg
240956-T150.jpg

240958-T150.jpg
240959-T150.jpg
240969-T150.jpg

Let me tell ya, Johnpro and I were cracking up watching Michael stalk her. Even though those are nice pics, in real life her poop don't stink!!! She was the headlight....er highlight of the show.

"Fast68back" said:
I'd bet Craig's car that she knew people were looking....

Hellla yeah......my theory is that they wouldn't show off like that if they didn't want guys to stare. She knew what she was doing....and she did it well. :naug

"JeffTepper" said:
And she would be "Miss Morgan Hills" errrr.................. Morgan Hill.............................?

More like Morgan's Peak.

Actually, she was far from the highlight of the show, but she caused quite a stir. I got the impressing she just bought them and was showing them off!

Dang, I had to go back and look for the hood in that picture, let alone notice the finish........

Back