• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

killing weeds--obsessed

Flysure1

I have white clover and creeping charley(a flowering vine) all over in my yard, I have put on weed and feed, sprayed trimec, 2-4d, weed-b-gon,I even tried ajax because someone suggested it, I have drug hose with a sprayer attached all over the yard, carried a 2 gallon sprayer and walked it, today I bought a 25 gallon pull behind sprayer, game on! I should be able to hit it several times so I might get ahead of it, I don't try to keep my yard like a golf course but this stuff is driving me nuts!

When I lived in Oregon, I had a chronic problem with morning glory. I went to the extension agent, and they said the only thing that kills it is Round-Up, but only when it flowers. I waited until it was in flower, and applied, and it was gone for good! I told this to a colleague in Seattle who had been battling it for 20 years, and they finally got rid of it!

So...check with your extension agent. They may know of the specific thing to do.

Back