• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Knott's cruise and dinner. Anyone have a spare seat?

blu67

I'd like to go on the cruise with everyone this year (I'm already going to the dinner) but I need a seat. Anyone got a spare one that's doing both?
Thanks!

Chris

Hi I don't know what my Saturday plans are yet. I may skip the cruise and visit the Peterson Museum, instead.

If I do the cruise, you can ride with me.

I wanted to give someone else a chance to respond first, but I'll also have a seat available, if you want to ride in my car again. :hide

If so, I'll try to be on time this time. :roll

Frank

Thanks, guys!
I'll go with either of you guys. Just need to make sure that you'll be going on the cruise, the dinner and then back to the Knott's area where my car will be.
Thanks, again.

I look forward to seeing you, Chris. I only have a back seat available, but you're welcome to it! Will you be joining us for lunch at Portillo's?

Probably not for lunch on Saturday. One day of Portillo's is enough...since we usually go there for lunch on Sunday after the picture.

"blu67" said:
Probably not for lunch on Saturday. One day of Portillo's is enough...since we usually go there for lunch on Sunday after the picture.

What? Are you Nuts????

Once? Once? I love that place. :thu :pbj :yah

Back