• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lawns and dogs.

Re: Re: Lawns and dogs.

"RyanG85" said:
Start throwing your daughters diapers on their lawns....

Lmao. Too bad she is potty trained now. I could teach her to go on their lawns.

I really don't want to call the cops or animal control. It's not that bad yet. And I don't want to use a bb gun on the dogs, just the owners. I saw some scarecrow motion sensor sprinkles. I could set them up and the dog gets hosed when it come in my yard. I'm not really home enough to catch them every time.

Maybe I can sign all of them up for a free invisible fence estimate and dog training newsletters.

Re: Lawns and dogs.

I used chicken wire and 110 from a wall socket on a dog that peed on all my stuff. He got a jolt and never came back.

It didn't kill him but he never set foot in our yard.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

"RapidRabbit" said:
Nope, never saw that one. Not a huge Jim Carey fan.

Same here. That movie is the only one of his I own. Not sure why that one cracks me up, but it does.

Re: Lawns and dogs.

Almost got rid of one the dogs yesterday. I was working on the car and all of the sudden the dog was roaming around in my garage. I told him to get out and he walked over to the drain pan full of gas and almost started drinking it. Stupid mutt. Sent him home, but the owner was no where to be found.

I have talked to them. They just don't seem to get it. :rant

on Wednesday we were playing outside with Alaina and the neighbor boy from across the street and the dog next door came running over and almost knocked them both down. Both the kids are scared of the dog and started crying.

Maybe almost drinking gas will finally convince them they need to keep him off my property.

"Laurie S." said:
Aren't there any leash laws there? What about calling Animal Control?

That may be next. It's a very small rural village we live in. Not sure they would do anything. I've tried to nice, but now I'm getting annoyed.

Back