• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Let's see a pic of you and your Stang

tarafied1

didn't want to hijack kyle67's thread but I thought it was a cool idea to post a pic of the car and the owner. We all know each other but haven't all met (yet). this way we kinda get to know each other a little better...
2839_1053304578446_1400756601_30118216_2130091_n.jpg

The ONLY pic that exists that shows me working on the car. And it's back from 2006. Damn I was skinny back then. This was at the peak of my unknown medical problems.

Attachments

• Photo_040206_001.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 214
O ok thanks.. I see what was I thinking.lol. As soon as the weather warms up we will,be back out on the garage working on the 66 and will post new pictures.

Here is the only pic I have with me near the car. I was at my son's house in Mich. and my grand son wanted to play vroom vroom.
DSC03098.jpg

I will try and put the video here also and if you listen closely you will here the grandson keep hitting his head on the back glass. It was so funny at the time.
http://s232.photobucket.com/albums/ee81 ... V03100.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
Not much to choose from here either, I'm generally the only one who lugs the cameras around.

Attachments

• JacksCar.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 78
One of my past cars......Yep......I'm the one holding the plaque in case you couldn't figure it out.
IMG_0551.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
All I could find was one the day I picked it up.

Attachments

• car and I.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 52
Craig, you must have been reading my mind about mustangs and the owners and having pics with their pride n joy, hard labor, etc! :wor I personally would like to see the people and their stang cause I know I'm never going to meet any of you except here on STangfix, and only know him/her by a "user name" or a real name may be in tiny print somewhere! Kind of takes away the socializing and getting to know YOU the user more personally. Unless there's some bizarre reason, I don't see why each user name can't have their real name beneath the user name. I Have a difficult time calling you to your face, "tarafied", how do you do tarafied?(though I do know your name now). I relish my old fashioned tendencies~ Just wish we could have names to put with the users! ; )
I love being in photos with my mustang~ and you should too! You and your mustang have been and are going through a serious journey(expense, time, commitment) like a serious relationship, you look forward to each meeting, whether it's a rolling chassis rusted to the hilt, daily driver, or show car! Anyway, my dear Mustang pals, here I am through a time portal throughout the 3 years of my restomod!
your friend and classic car enthusiast~ dne' :yah
IMG_8150.jpg

IMG_6918.jpg

IMG_7776.jpg

IMG_9369-1.jpg

meandmyMustang.jpg

Here's the only one I could find of me and the car. The other guy is Jeremy, photohog!

HPT1008MarkJeremy.jpg

"silverblueBP" said:
Here's the only one I could find of me and the car. The other guy is Jeremy, photohog!

HPT1008MarkJeremy.jpg

ROFLMAO

Sun is out, hood is up, suit is not buttoned for racing. I guess the sequence of events went something like this:

Close hood, button up suit, crank car, rain pours from the clouds.

Back