• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lets talk little pistols

lethal289

anybody have any experiences with the Magnum Research Micro Desert Eagle. .380 caliber. I've been interested in picking up a .380 for some time now. Im looking at this solid little gun, and was wondering if any of you have any experiences with it. Not sure if its worth the 550 bones to begin with, but it sure does feel like top notch quality.

microeaglesteetad.gif

No experience with the toy guns, my weapon of choice is a .45

spg_32588.jpg

"lethal289" said:
i have one of those, except kimber. But hey, i dont think you can ever have too many!

You're rackin' up the points quick around here :2guns

A man speaking Kimber....me likey. I've got a "couple" guns so I'll throw my $0.02 The best feeling .380 I ever owned was the Bersa Thunder. A little larger than what you're looking at. That size (above) gun can be had in the DE, Kel-Tec, and new Ruger. I bought a Kel-Tec a couple years ago simply for the fact that it is flat, slides in a wallet holster, and not $550. It is purely a pocket gun that can be carried anywhere. For that, I wouldn't shell out that kind of money. IIRC the Ruger can be had for around $350+. I'm not a Kel-Tec fan but have had no problems with it at all. Surprisingly accurate but if the Ruger had been out, I would've went that route. If you're gonna shell out close to $600, spend another $150 and get the Kimber Ultra Carry in solid matte. Go from a .380 to a .45 to boot.

Never had a 380, but did own a Desert Eagle 44 Magnum years ago and it was Very well built. I would think that this would be true for the 380 version as well. Just on a lot smaller scale.

Back