• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Light bulb moment

"Gigantopithecus" said:
...My wife asks me all the time to go visit some of her friends. I never go. Sorry, but their kids are fucking annoying and loud. Yea, like I want to go to a house where one kids yells constantly, the other yells louder than the first, and the smallest one likes to stick her hand in her asscrack then wants to touch you. Fuck that noise. ...

Wuss!

we took tango, swing and ballroom dance classes and didn't bring the beer. That doesn't mean we didn't have one before or after tho. Cha Cha Dave. hmmmm......

Cha Cha Dave. hmmmm......

Yeah, I got sucked into Ballroom classes (Tango, Foxtrot and Waltz) last year.

I'm pretty sure Gabby won't ask me to go to anymore dance classes. The cheapass dance studio and it's effiminate staff seem to have forgotten that real men sweat when they're excercising and air conditioning set somewhere around 75 would be a good thing. After 5 minutes of dancing in the 85 degree "this is more like a sauna than a dance floor" dance studio I'd take off my shirt in an attempt to cool off. This didn't go over very well with Gabby and each week I'd promise not to do it again. Towards the last few classes I was taking my shirt off as soon as I walked in the doors. I invited all of the ladies to follow suit, but none ever joined me. Everyone else would be complaining about the heat and wiping sweat off of their brow, but none had the sense to strip down to a pair of shorts.

Back