• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lohan leaked Playboy pictures

Kats66Pny

Kind of hard to post them since they all show nips. :confu Here's a safe one.

lindsay-lohan-playboy-photos-1.jpg

"Kats66Pny" said:
[

Gotta make that crack money somehow. :shrug
Yep...its the same thing all crack whores do....just better make up (barely) and for more money.

Isn't it sad that crazy, whacked out sluts like this bimbo are great in the media's eyes and Tim Tebow is vilified.

"silverblueBP" said:
Isn't it sad that crazy, whacked out sluts like this bimbo are great in the media's eyes and Tim Tebow is vilified.

Couldn't have said it better. Maybe pointing out the fact the Krashagain sisters are media darlings would prove the point also but it's all the same. Yet Tebow is a laughing stock. Pitiful really.

"silverblueBP" said:

+2
---
She looks a bit like Rose McGowan.

She's a skank....but.......

index.php

So, I was reading about her recent visit to the see the judge. Is CA really is the stupidest effin state, or is it just me?

The judge said Lohan's trip to Hawaii over the past week was approved by her probation officer because of "some confusion" about her travel restrictions.
She is permitted to travel outside California only for holidays and work, she said.
"She thought your sister's birthday was a holiday and said she could go to Hawaii," Sautner said. "I don't have a problem with it."

How many regular Joe's get this kind of treatment?

Attachments

• id_hit_it1.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 257
"Fast68back" said:
She's a skank....but.......

Is CA really is the stupidest effin state, or is it just me?

Take it from a lifelong resident, it's the stupidest effin state, by far.

"SAC69" said:
Take it from a lifelong resident, it's the stupidest effin state, by far.

But you have nothing to compare it to....you've always been there :sarc
Take it from one, a once 9 month 12 day and 16.5 hour resident.
It's the stupidest effin state by very very far.

But after all is said and done about her head being full of dogshit..............................she does have nice knockers.

Back