• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Main part of maintenance complete.

"blue65coupe" said:
LMAO, covering all our bases are we?

LOL, actually the script for it was poorly written and was the source of quite a few problems. (functionality wise)

I thought it was neat and unique to this forum.

"Sluggo" said:
LOL, actually the script for it was poorly written and was the source of quite a few problems. (functionality wise)

"sigtauenus" said:
I thought it was neat and unique to this forum.

Unique in the fact that no one else would leave it installed once they got a look at it. :thu

Sluggo,
I have a suggestion on the border... Do we need it or at least that big of one? It looks nice and all but I'm having to scroll left and right to see some pictures. Just seems to crowd the content some. Also as mentioned before, The member names in the shout box and even in the forum listings should either be bold or a different color to be able see better. Other than that, things are just as great as before. Keep up the great work!

"RyanG85" said:
I'm having to scroll left and right to see some pictures.

I'm having the same issue, because some of the pics are so wide. Of course, if I wasn't such a cheapskate, I'd have a widescreen LCD instead of a CRT monitor that's been around since the Clinton administration...

No biggie though... I've got AdBlock Plus :skul

"Kats66Pny" said:
I have no scrolling problems. Of course I have a widescreen LCD and my resolution is 1680x1050.

Ditto.

I will look into this though. Rick mentioned something similar running 1024x768

It only happens when there is a large pic involved?

"RyanG85" said:
Sluggo,
I have a suggestion on the border... Do we need it or at least that big of one? It looks nice and all but I'm having to scroll left and right to see some pictures. Just seems to crowd the content some. Also as mentioned before, The member names in the shout box and even in the forum listings should either be bold or a different color to be able see better. Other than that, things are just as great as before. Keep up the great work!

I moved the blocks to the bottom and killed the shoutbox for a little while. Let me know if this changes anything.

I see what's happening. The posts are overflowing to the right when there is a large picture or rambling sentence forcing the right margin to grow.

Should be fixable. I'll have to see if I can find the css property that is allowing this. It will have to wait until tonight though.

"Sluggo" said:
I moved the blocks to the bottom and killed the shoutbox for a little while. Let me know if this changes anything.

I see what's happening. The posts are overflowing to the right when there is a large picture or rambling sentence forcing the right margin to grow.

Should be fixable. I'll have to see if I can find the css property that is allowing this. It will have to wait until tonight though.

Not a pressing issue. Just throwing some suggestions at you. With the old version, the pics seemed to automatically resize to fit the screen.

whenever i am viewing a thread, all the sponsors at the bottom disappear, and there is just the red x in the box.

Back