• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Main part of maintenance complete.

"sigtauenus" said:
I always liked the recent gallery pics at the top too.

I did too.....always seemed to come up with something I had not seen...

hopefully we will see the recent pics at the top sometime soon. Meanwhile, much faster forum.

I noticed the Electrical Board has a totally different theme than the rest of the site.

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/Themes/default/css/index.css?rc3" />

rest of the site seems to have
Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://www.stangfix.com/testforum2/Themes/flagrantRC4_alt/css/index.css?rc3" />

LOL There's a lot of stuff computer related I know how to do. :nut
I use to have my own website for my artwork which of course I put together myself. All I can say it thank God for Dreamweaver!

I don't see anything on the right. All the boxes are on the left (shout, members online, birthdays, recent topics).
Maybe its a personal thing under look/layout?

Change can be good! Keeps things interesting! Like behind the bedroom doors. You got to switch things around to keep it fun. :shee

&quot;Kats66Pny&quot; said:
Change can be good! Keeps things interesting! Like behind the bedroom doors. You got to switch things around to keep it fun. :shee

"roll over and take it like a man."

&quot;blue65coupe&quot; said:
Why does the right hand side of my screen show a long list of new replies? Can I get rid of that?

I see that too. It seems to scroll up and disappear after a while, but I'd just like to turn it off if possible. Is that in the settings too? Overall, very nice work Sluggo.

Nothing on the right side of the screen here....all on the left side of the screen.

I did notice it is hard to read the shout box with the names not being highlighted or a different color.

&quot;monkeystash&quot; said:
I see that too. It seems to scroll up and disappear after a while, but I'd just like to turn it off if possible. Is that in the settings too? Overall, very nice work Sluggo.

Exactly. It takes up the whole right side with replies and after a minute or so it will "scroll away" and disappear.

&quot;AzPete&quot; said:
I did notice it is hard to read the shout box with the names not being highlighted or a different color.

Definitely! There are a few that are a different color.....must be those "special" peeps

&quot;blue65coupe&quot; said:
Why does the right hand side of my screen show a long list of new replies? Can I get rid of that?

That's just a fancy way of notifying you of replies to posts you have posted to. I have it set at 30 seconds. I can lower it to 5 or 10. It will go away and only show current replies if you get read all the posts. I just go through and mark the boards read.

Back