• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

March 2010 CoTM nominations

March 2010 COTM Poll

• Rare67

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Lethal289

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • BigHorse

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
Its getting towards the end of another month, time to get your nominations in. Either send me (PM or E-mail) or post up (Members ride gallery) 4 pictures (Side view, engine, interior and either a front or rear view) of the car you would like to nominate. We will take nominations until 5PM the 26th of February and then post a poll to vote on the COTM.

I'm gonna toss Rare67's sweet @$$ ride up for this month.

563_1266864867.jpg

Can we set an "automatic" upcoming month aside for Jason's new GT500CR? I'd like to see it as a COTM, but sure as heck wouldn't want anyone to go up against it!

"daveSanborn" said:
Can we set an "automatic" upcoming month aside for Jason's new GT500CR? I'd like to see it as a COTM, but sure as heck wouldn't want anyone to go up against it!

I prefer to see individuals' cars get COTM. While the CR is amazing and well worthy of many awards, my take of COTM is more on a personal level, not one of many turn key production cars. YMMV, just my thoughts.

When's the last time we did not have a 67/68 at the top of the page?
[admin]Not counting February[/admin]

I only see Jake's pics. Where are the other sets of pics. As I see it, Jake is the only entry.

"Sluggo" said:
When's the last time we did not have a 67/68 at the top of the page?
Not counting February

What they made Mustangs other years other than 1967? :craz Tough vote for me, which 1967 do I like more? But I will be fair and wait for pics of BigHorse. :vic fd

The only pics i could find of jacks (bighorse) car. I hope this is the one we are talking about!

afterleftfront.jpg

interiorafter.jpg

engine.jpg

And since rick is stalking rare67, im sure he can dig up some others of that one! :beat

Rare67's 67 is sweet and that Bighorse is kickin' it but I got vote for Jake's coupe, his hood scoop and that console too!!!

Coupe Fastback Convertible Coupe Fastback Convertible Coupe Fastback Convertible Coupe Fastback Convertible Coupe Fastback Coupe Fastback Coupe Fastback Coupe Fastback Coupe Coupe Coupe :) fd

"RapidRabbit" said:
Small group this month. I guess I have to break my norm and not always vote for the vert.

????

There's a nice 'vert in the mix this month and although I'm not a big fan of the 71-73's, BigHorse's 'vert is definitely a worthy candidate.

"daveSanborn" said:
????

There's a nice 'vert in the mix this month and although I'm not a big fan of the 71-73's, BigHorse's 'vert is definitely a worthy candidate.

Bighorse's vert is nice, but I'm just saying I went a different direction.

Back