• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

March 2010 CoTM nominations

March 2010 COTM Poll

• Rare67

Votes: 9 25.0%
  • Lethal289

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • BigHorse

Votes: 10 27.8%

• Total voters
"tarafied1" said:
I see Jake's, anyone else see Jack's car in Jake's sig?

Yeah, I see Jack's car...and what's more, I also see Jack's car back up at the top. Jake's was there earlier.

Frank

"monkeystash" said:
I prefer to see individuals' cars get COTM. While the CR is amazing and well worthy of many awards, my take of COTM is more on a personal level, not one of many turn key production cars. YMMV, just my thoughts.
:rain

"daveSanborn" said:
Can we set an "automatic" upcoming month aside for Jason's new GT500CR? I'd like to see it as a COTM, but sure as heck wouldn't want anyone to go up against it!

Dave,
Although I do agree its not too fair to compete when I have 15 guys working everyday to build our cars. I would really dig it if some month we were in the banner. I did put alot of work into that car. Would be really cool.

"ClassicRecreations" said:

LipsSealed.gif

"ClassicRecreations" said:
Dave,
Although I do agree its not too fair to compete when I have 15 guys working everyday to build our cars. I would really dig it if some month we were in the banner. I did put alot of work into that car. Would be really cool.

I don't think of it as a competition. It's a recognition thing.

You obviously have resources beyond what us average Joe's have. Should that matter? IMHO, no. You've built your life around what we consider a hobby. Which in no way way makes you less deserving.

I am very proud of the fact that you choose to moderate our Eleanor board and contribute in other ways.

Consider it done.

Back