• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

May 2012 COTM Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
And now for something completely different:

This month's entries must have a rear license plate with the letters M, A, or Y, or a monthly May (or 05 for the month) sticker.

I hereby nominate Midlife, which has a MIDL1FE license plate and a May sticker.
license.jpg

midnmid.jpg

sf2.jpg

sf3.jpg

I wish I could say nominations are now closed, but I guess I would be removed as moderator. So...the next four valid entries are in!

"Midlife" said:
And now for something completely different:

This month's entries must have a rear license plate with the letters M, A, or Y, or a monthly May (or 05 for the month) sticker.

I hereby nominate Midlife, which has a MIDL1FE license plate and a May sticker.
license.jpg

midnmid.jpg

sf2.jpg

sf3.jpg

I wish I could say nominations are now closed, but I guess I would be removed as moderator. So...the next four valid entries are in!

Sounds like a conflict of interest to me. :shee

Jim's correct, conflict of interest. Then again, as a Gov employee, we expect nothing less.

Mid, how did you get those pics of the car outside? I thought that car never saw daylight?

When can we get back to normal "may the best car win" type of contest instead of this ridiculous, specialized garbage? This is worse than Chicago politics.

Trouble is in.

Boy, I can feel the love across the country...

"dodgestang" said:
Next month it is Red mustangs with stroker motors and sub 12 second time slips only.

Actually, I've been thinking of a requirement of having a video smoking the tires. You know anyone that can do that?

"AzPete" said:
Photoshoped...
Grammar Nazi here: it's spelled Photoshopped, you dumbass. Get back into your moving trailer home and be quiet.

And yes, my car sees daylight twice a week at a minimum.

"Midlife" said:
Grammar Nazi here: it's spelled Photoshopped, you dumbass. Get back into your moving trailer home and be quiet.

And yes, my car sees daylight twice a week at a minimum.

....when the garage door opens and the sun shines in during the evening......

"kb3" said:
When can we get back to normal "may the best car win" type of contest instead of this ridiculous, specialized garbage? This is worse than Chicago politics.
+1, the games every month are getting very old. And this is from someone who isn't eligible.

It's fun to have a theme, but it gets pretty difficult to nominate someone when you get so specific.
It almost has to be self nominations. I don't know the license plates of anyone's cars, and not everyone has pictures available to show it.

Just my useless 2 cents. Not trying to start a ruckus or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back