• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB II

I owe DS a drink or two, so Dave...be prepared.

We can buy each other a few rounds. From where I'm sitting, there's not much to prepare for.... heck, I'm ready right this minute!

Have we determined an agenda beyond dinner on Friday evening yet? What's going on at Broadway on the Beach on Friday night Ron? If there are no other plans, how about Broadway and then something a little more livelier?

Dave, other than the events Saturday and the Meet and greet dinner Friday, everything else it up for grabs. An evening at Broadway would be a good time. You've been through 1 MBB, so you know the agenda. This year, we will play golf THEN go on the cruise. After the cruise we will head to my house. Food, Spark plug changing competition, music and some horseshoes. Oh yeah, lotsa beer too. Looking forward to this year's pah-tay!

play golf THEN go on the cruise.

.... during which time I'll try to refrain from popping the front tires off the ground so as not to break anything.... again.

Saturday night party at your house sounds good to me. Son's GF is only 20 and won't have to use her fake ID!

Just a warning for you guys.....

5480_1088869222451_1248082130_30233629_6264228_n.jpg

Rick,
Do you have a drinking glass that will do the opposite? If so, Beach Pony would be all over it.

Back