• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB II

4 definites here....

Gabby and I will be coming down in the '66 and my son Joe will be with his GF Gina in his '68.

..... possibly 2 more if I can convince my buddy and his wife to tag along, which is doubtful though as they're what I call "the dog people". Their entire life revolves around the fact that they have dogs. Okay, I have dogs too, but while we're all away from home I have someone come and feed/check on them. This is not acceptable for our "dog people" friends. The dogs will become "traumatized". They're freakin' dogs.... really? Give me a break. It's probably a good thing if they can't make it as all you'll hear about are their "dog stories"... and 100 or so cell phone pictures of each dog in some stupid looking pose that they think is "cute". If by some odd miracle they do come, please for your own sake, do not mention dogs in any way, shape or form. If the subject of dogs happens to come up, drink the rest of your beer quickly, go in a long search of another and don't let them get started.... it'll go on for hours.

They're nice enough people to hang out with.... it's just the "dog thing" that is too much for me.

He owns a really nice '66 Coupe and has a couple 1/4 mile cars that he races. She has fake, but really big, boobs... so she's automatically cool.

"daveSanborn" said:
4 definites here....

Gabby and I will be coming down in the '66 and my son Joe will be with his GF Gina in his '68.

..... possibly 2 more if I can convince my buddy and his wife to tag along, which is doubtful though as they're what I call "the dog people". Their entire life revolves around the fact that they have dogs. Okay, I have dogs too, but while we're all away from home I have someone come and feed/check on them. This is not acceptable for our "dog people" friends. The dogs will become "traumatized". They're freakin' dogs.... really? Give me a break. It's probably a good thing if they can't make it as all you'll hear about are their "dog stories"... and 100 or so cell phone pictures of each dog in some stupid looking pose that they think is "cute". If by some odd miracle they do come, please for your own sake, do not mention dogs in any way, shape or form. If the subject of dogs happens to come up, drink the rest of your beer quickly, go in a long search of another and don't let them get started.... it'll go on for hours.
They're nice enough people to hang out with.... it's just the "dog thing" that is too much for me.
He owns a really nice '66 Coupe and has a couple 1/4 mile cars that he races. She has fake, but really big, boobs... so she's automatically cool.

Dave's MBBII attire for that weekend.

206102.jpg
206103.jpg

Dave, please let me know if they attend. My "love" for cats can quickly become a "love" for dogs it the situation calls for it. Might even bring some "fur" from a "cruise accident".

I probably will not be able to make it, but if you shoot me an address I'll send you a couple StangFix t-shirts to use for prizes, or bibs.

"Fast68back" said:
No, I was always on the fence as tentative, but then my fat ass broke the fence...

I think the key word there is "broke". Seems to happen from time to time when you're a single Dad LoL.

Specially when you invest your net worth into an old car.

"beach pony" said:
Midlife - 1
AtlantaSteve - 4
Blue65coupe - 2
daveSanborn - 4
Beach Pony - 4
Ponyman66 - 2 other site
RM00123 - 2 other site
Monkeystash - 1
Havok1 - 3

Pete, you comin?

Due to this legal/medical crap the wife is tied up in, I cannot commit at this time. We (2) will if at all possible and will finalize as soon as we know for sure.

Alright fellas, who's gonna be in town Friday night and attend a mmet and greet dinner? Let me know so I can get enough room reserved for us. I'm thinkin' Outback!

Cool?

Our party of four will be there for the Friday evening dinner..... still not sure about an additional two people.

I should be in town on Friday when the drinking and eating lamp gets lit...

I owe DS a drink or two, so Dave...be prepared.

Back