• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB III

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Alright guys and gals! Guess it's time to remind everyone of this years Myrtle Beach Blast! October 1st thru 3rd. Friday October 1st, those of us in town will all meet for dinner and kind of a meet and greet at a local restaurant to be named later. Anyone with any good ideas, let me know what you think. The last two years was at a steakhouse, if y'all think you may want something different.....holla!
On Saturday the 2nd, we will meet at Jurassic Golf, 29th Ave. South in Myrtle Beach. Tee time will be high noon! It's right at business 17 end of the Myrtle Beach Jetport. We will play 2, 18 hole rounds just like in the past. However this year, we will have to pay $8.00 dollars each to play. I'll need a head count because I will be pre-purchasing the tickets. Once golf is over it will be back to my house for BBQ and fixins and well, probably some adult beverages! After we eat, we'll take a cruise up and down Ocean Boulevard then back to my house for the evening.
Sunday, the 3rd, we'll try to get together for breakfast before everyone heads off their separate ways. Looking forward to it. Here's hoping for a nice turnout!
So, if you will, reply to this thread with a headcount for golf and if you'll be going out to dinner on Friday night! If you need to talk to me for anything, give me a call at 843-458-5467. Hope to see ya soon!!!

Count two in from Hickory. We'll be down Friday as usual. We'll be at Compass Cove again as it was pretty nice and about middle ways between Ron's and Broadway. For anyone interested it is fall bike rally weekend and the Hell's Angels had the whole hotel rented out two hotels up from us. Go ahead and get two tix for Saturday. Hope to see as many people there as possible. For those that haven't attended in the past, Ron really puts on a shindig. Great food, great cars and great times. Looking forward to it!

Ron,

Gabby and I are a definite 2 for dinner friday and golf on saturday. I'll let you know as the head count increases.

Mike,

I'm sure we can arrange some lessons if you're really that interested in pole dancing.

Just the thought of you up there....... :amaz :amaz :amaz :amaz :scar :puke :lol :lol

Ron:
I'm not going to be able to make it this year, as our local Mustang Club is having its big annual show that Sunday. I am a contributing sponsor for the show and have an obligation to be there.

I am so sorry I will not be able to attend.

Ronnie, you know Jen and I will be there with Wyatt in tow. We'll be introducing Ellie to the MBB tradition this year too. There will be 3 of us for dinner and putt-putt. Let me know if you need any help with anything. Things are finally starting to slow down around here.

"monkeystash" said:
Count me in too. Hope to arrive in a Mustang this time...oh, and bring a snake for Duane.

And I'll bring one of my other cannons that I haven't blown up.......................yet.

IRT Uncle Vinny's comment on West coast comraderie.... and lack thereof here on the East coast.... has anyone personally invited him to our little get together? He may not be noticing the event's board.

"blue65coupe" said:

Where are you guys staying? We booked a 3BR oceanfront condo @ Compass Cove that came in after taxes @ ~$325 for the Fri/Sat night stay. It appears that we'll have a couple of tagalongs from our usual Saturday night parties. My home "bar" hasn't been closed since the 4th of July weekend and a few of the drinkers went into shock when I told them we'd be out of town and they decided to join us. As it stands right now.... we'll be arriving in four vehicles. My son Tim and I will be cruising down in my '66. John and Kathy should be coming in their '66.... or at the last minute jump in John's SuperDuty. Gabby will be coming down in our DD with four teenage girl passengers (that should be hanging out at the hotel all weekend and not dependant on us for anything). My drinking buddy Kelly and Gabby's GF Jennifer should be driving down in Kelly's Tundra and will round out our weekend posse. Eleven people, minus the teenagers we'll be at seven. Plan accordingly Ron. The kids may be joining us for putt-putt golf on Saturday. As soon as I know, you'll know!

"daveSanborn" said:
Where are you guys staying? We booked a 3BR oceanfront condo @ Compass Cove that came in after taxes @ ~$325 for the Fri/Sat night stay. It appears that we'll have a couple of tagalongs from our usual Saturday night parties. My home "bar" hasn't been closed since the 4th of July weekend and a few of the drinkers went into shock when I told them we'd be out of town and they decided to join us. As it stands right now.... we'll be arriving in four vehicles. My son Tim and I will be cruising down in my '66. John and Kathy should be coming in their '66.... or at the last minute jump in John's SuperDuty. Gabby will be coming down in our DD with four teenage girl passengers (that should be hanging out at the hotel all weekend and not dependant on us for anything). My drinking buddy Kelly and Gabby's GF Jennifer should be driving down in Kelly's Tundra and will round out our weekend posse. Eleven people, minus the teenagers we'll be at seven. Plan accordingly Ron. The kids may be joining us for putt-putt golf on Saturday. As soon as I know, you'll know!

Ok. So if I'm hearing you right. Seven at the house and Seven at putt-putt maybe eleven.

We booked at compass cove again. We'll probably be heading out around 8-ish Fri. morning. If you get there before 3 we'll be hanging out by the cabana bar at the hotel. If we can keep the temp in the 80's I'm gonna venture the '65 down there. I figure on a 250 mile trip I have a 50 mile area that I can't break down. If it happens in the first 100, the car will be towed back home. (AAA rocks) If it breaks down in the last 100 it will be towed to Ron's. :lol

"beach pony" said:
Ok. So if I'm hearing you right. Seven at the house and Seven at putt-putt maybe eleven.

As I understand my wife's plans, yes.... but you know how that goes. From where I'm sitting, the teenage girls will probably want to be as far away from adult supervision as possible.... for as long as possible. It's my wife that's under the impression that the kids still enjoy hanging around with us. It's highly probable that it will be seven eating and seven playing putt-putt.

Duane, quit being a big sissy. Your car will make the trip.

Back