• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB III

"daveSanborn" said:
As I understand my wife's plans, yes.... but you know how that goes. From where I'm sitting, the teenage girls will probably want to be as far away from adult supervision as possible.... for as long as possible. It's my wife that's under the impression that the kids still enjoy hanging around with us. It's highly probable that it will be seven eating and seven playing putt-putt.

Duane, quit being a big sissy. Your car will make the trip.

Gotcha!

Sorry we will have to cancel our visit..we are finally in the middle of moving and will close out the sale on our old house end of october..way to busy in Connecticut with packing and junk to make the meet..next year for sure as we will almost be neighbors

I hope their right Duane! Maybe it's getting it out of it's system today. I think it rained inches! Sheesh.

According to the Weather Channel, it looks beautiful all weekend. Can't wait to see you guys on Friday. :coo

Lookin' like a champ for the weekend. We should be heading out about 8-ish in 'ole blue. Temps are right, no rain, we'll see what happens. We're on the short rows now boys!

"KBMWRS" said:
Ron have you scheduled a missile launch like I did for MITM? :lol

That's Dave Sandborn's responsibility: drink too much and then launch missiles!

Ron:
Are you planning on changing activities to include paddling up-stream, hip-wader fashion shows, or who can carry the most furniture up to the attic?

"Midlife" said:
Ron:
Are you planning on changing activities to include paddling up-stream, hip-wader fashion shows, or who can carry the most furniture up to the attic?

You betcha! And with all this water, I'll bet there is gonna be some motor boatin goin on too! :craz

Back