• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB V - Update! OMG!

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
Well kids, it's that time of year again. :pbj :pbj Time to announce the 5th annual Myrtle Beach Blast! :yah Seems like only yesterday we cranked up MBB I. So, without further ado, the next big MBB will be held from Friday, October 5th to Sunday, October 7th. :beer As usual, we will all meet for dinner on Friday night. This year we will meet at the Texas Roadhouse Grill at Coastal Grand Mall. (Cooter's is shut down.) They told me they can accommodate a big group with an upstairs private room. Sounds okay to me! We'll give em a shot. On Saturday we will continue the tradition with our annual Mini Golf Tournament and we will be back at Jurassic Golf for a return engagement. Jurassic is across from the airport on Kings Highway. Once we're done there, it's back to my place for food and drinks and the awards ceremony. To make matters even more interesting, Brenda and I have a new 21' round pool for you to enjoy, so, if the weather is looking good, pack your bathing suits! :hide Of course, as usual both nights will end up at Broadway at the Beach for the late night drinking crowd. :beer Remember, anyone extremely inebriated is welcomed to stay at my place. I see this thing turning into a Dave's karaoke and pool party real fast! :thu So let me know if you will be coming and how many you will have in tow. I would also mention that if we can find a way to invite Sigtauenus' family, we should do so. Sam's dad mentioned that they might like to attend. Uncle Vinny, that might be a job for you and Toni. This was the year that Sam swore he was going to come. I think having him here in spirit and maybe having some of his family here would be a nice tribute to our friend. Alright, I'm done yakkin. Sign up and get ready for a fun filled fall weekend in Myrtle Beach! :nut

Re: MBB V

Count 4 from Kentucky. I'll bring my wife and two boys (maybe not the boys to the drinking part). Any recommendations on local hotels?

Mid has stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn and said it was nice. It's only about 3 years old. Sanborn and Duane usually stay at Compass Cove on the beach although if my memory serves me right, they changed up last year and I don't remember where it was.

It's right by the airport at Coastal Grand Mall. It will be a Myrtle Beach address.

I will be there maybe I an get ole spooky to come along..YIKES! I hope she doesn't read this, by the way I would be glad to bring Sam's people.

Ron:
I probably won't make it this year; I have to take a certification test that is held once a year on the 6th. Big bummer.

It would be great Vinny if you could get in touch with them and see if they would like to come.

Randy, the party sure won't be the same without you. It's great having you here!

hotel reservations are made! we'll bring the goat, oh wait... Mid is not coming.... :shee what will we do with it now?

Ron, of course Billy and I are in. The wife and kids might actually come this year. Will let you know closer to time. Thanks for all your work and to anybody thinking about it, Ron and Brenda do a helluva job. Since it's number 5, you want 5 shots or one BIG one? The one big shot will be uhhh, pretty damn loud.

"tarafied1" said:
I'm bringing my Mustang, nobody better stick bullet hole stickers on it :rant

With that crowd, I doubt they'll be "stickers"

MBB V

I'm planning on coming. I'd like to bring the family too, but I'll have to talk my wife into bringing the new baby. I'll let you know.

"silverblueBP" said:
With that crowd, I doubt they'll be "stickers"
Duane told me a funny story about one year a certain guest got really upset involving bullet hole stickers on his car...

"tarafied1" said:
Duane told me a funny story about one year a certain guest got really upset involving bullet hole stickers on his car...

I was there, that year. Those stickers raised a lot of ruckus.

Craig (tara), if you want to do a halfway stop let me know. I'll hook you up on a room. We'll talk closer to time about your leaving/arrival. Maybe caravan down if the schedule works.

As far as the stickers, funny as hell. We'll just say they were the static clings put on a new gt/cs owned by a member of another forum. He was none too happy and if I remember correctly was wanting Brian (Havok1) to dust his car for fingerprints. Pretty damn funny.

Back