• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MCA National, St. George UT, April 2012

My club, Northern Utah Mustang Owners Association (NUMOA) is hosting a Mustang Club of America National April 26-29, 2012.
I know it's a year away, but time will fly and you won't want to miss this one!
Although we are NORTHERN Utah club, we are having the show in Mel's territory because it's so darned beautiful down there.
The show will be held in a gorgeous setting, a boxed red rock canyon at Tuacahn Center for the Performing Arts.
Our Pony Trails is being planned for a tour through Zions National Park and ending with a BBQ at a Buffalo ranch.
Tuacahn has an amphitheater that holds 2000. We are attempting to get a major group for a concert on Saturday night of the event. Won't know who until this Fall. But last year we saw the Beach Boys there. They've had Foreigner, Journey, Styx etc in the past. So that is the general plan.
We've arranged for great discounts at one of the really nice local golf courses too.

I have fliers, but we are working out some glitches with Paypal to get set up for on line registration. If interested you can PM or email me for a pdf of the flier.
numoa2012mca@aol.com

Attachments

• IMG_1467_edited.jpg
    1,022.6 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_1484_edited.jpg
    911.9 KB · Views: 34
  • wild mustangs.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1725_edited.jpg
    956 KB · Views: 29
  • 20080823173414.jpg
    954.6 KB · Views: 27
  • #8.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 7
I can't wait! I'm not going to any Nationals this year, but I'll be making up for it next year by attending three shows. If all goes well, Trouble will debut at the Grand National in Mustang, OK.

"GrabberOrange69" said:
Sounds great! Is the show site in St George proper or somewhere else? I couldn't find the Tuacahn center in St George.

The site is out by Ivins, UT. Not far and not hard to get to. It is a theater type location. I have been on almost every road down here.

Joyce, if you guys need help down here, I will happily help out. Are you doing the BBQ at the Buffalo ranch near Carmel Junction?

There has been loads of road work there, so I hope there is not any issues next year. You will be right in my back yard and I know from the tour business many places and people.

Should be loads of fun.

Mel

Back