• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Memorial for Maj. Sam Griffith

The more I think about it, I would agree that the pony makes the brick stand out. I also like a center brick with no pony that says something like:

THANK YOU SAM
FROM YOUR FRIENDS
STANGFIX.COM

Re: Re: Memorial for Maj. Sam Griffith

"cmayna" said:
The more I think about it, I would agree that the pony makes the brick stand out. I also like a center brick with no pony that says something like:

THANK YOU SAM
FROM YOUR FRIENDS
STANGFIX.COM

I like that.

Ill also pony up extra for the center brick too. If everyone wants to to that route.

Here's an example of each brick
yturudy4.jpg

uqu7y5ug.jpg

I'm going to make the corporate decision to move forward with this idea. Everyone to order their own brick. Copy the bottom horse brick with your own text & horse on the left. Remember only 8 characters available each line. Make sure STANGFIX is on the last line. I will order the center brick. We can deal with it's cost later.

Here again is the link to place your own order. Let me know if you have any questions or problems in ordering. Also let me know when the order has been placed and you have received the confirmation email.

http://thatsmybrick.com/eaglescoutdg

Craig,

Is someone going to monitor the orders to make sure they all get gathered? or do we need to notify someone when the order is placed?

I'd prefer if each of you place your own order and when done, just reply to this thread.

I just ordered the center brick as well as my own. I have already sent an email to Sam Sr showing him the above examples, and as a heads up so he and David can coordinate with whomever is in charge of the final brick layout.

I will start here a running list of those who have ordered their bricks:

cmayna
silverblueBP
turq66
Laurie S.
Horseplay
70 StangMan
beach pony
One_fast67
Teebone
RapidRabbit
monkeystash
tarafied1
Ponyman66
Sluggo
RyanG85
Larry G
kb3
blue65coupe
ZFORCE
TB350
Johnny M
KBMWRS
B67FSTB
sgtjunior
dave sanborn
Grabber70Mach
crustycurmudgeon

Here's a reply to an email I just got from Sam Sr. and wanted to share it with you folks.

------
Craig, that is awesome. We were going to limit the graphics to military and religious, but I told Kelly and Cherie that the horse looks close to Fords Mustang and some people relate to Sam because of his Visalia dog, so we added everything. David is so excited. One side of the pentagon will be dedicated to Sam and David. That side will have the mustang bricks. Hope you guys wont mind me being in there with ya. Thanks again, you are wonderful. Sam

Sam,
I have started the brick project for the members of stangfix.

-------

And we would mind that he want's to be there with us? - I already set him straight. :thu

Awesome guys. Believe me when I say this type of gesture is what makes this forum so unique.

Ordered my brick. When the Memorial is completed I can drive by and take a few pics and post them here.

If there is a MBB this year, I'm considering coming out again, especially to pay my respects to Sam.

Back