• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Merry Christmas to all

"cmayna" said:
I wish to all you StangFixers and more importantly your families, a very special Merry Christmas. I also want to express a sincere apology to the families who live next to you for Santa cannot bring them a new neighbor who doesn't work into the wee hours on their fricken Mustangs. They don't deserve the punishment and should kick you out of the neighborhood.

Xmas4.gif

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL STANGFIXERS and to you A.. !!!

Hope everyone and their respective families have a Merry Christmas.

Alright my 500th post and I got to wish you all a Merry Christmas. :thu :pbj :pbj :yah

Merry Christmas to all those that have been good.......woops, that is no one around here (not that kind of "good" Kat).....Merry Christmas to all on StangFix

"kyle67" said:
Merry Christmas peeps! I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys better in 2011.

[glow=red,2,300][shadow=red,left]That may not be a good thing [/glow]

"mustangstofear" said:
Merry Christmas to all, and may you all finish your projects this coming year. Rich.

Hey Rich, you know, even if its assembled and drivable, its never really done, right? ;)

I probably spent 3-4 hours putting in my headliner, and I want to rip it out and put in one of your formed pieces.

"mustangstofear" said:
Merry Christmas to all, and may you all finish your projects this coming year. Rich.

That would be awesome. I beginning to think I'll never be 100% done though.

Merry Christmas all and thanks again for the help from everyone on this great site.

Back