• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Miscellaneous '66 Mustang items

RustyRed

I was working on cleaning out the garage today and realized I have a lot of smaller miscellaneous '66 Mustang parts.

If anyone is interested in anything just shoot me an offer. I've set up an online album with the stuff I have pictures of so far.

See: http://s289.photobucket.com/albums/ll20 ... g%20parts/

There is more stuff in the garage such as a car cover and stock style fan shroud with mounting brackets that I have not had a chance to take a picture of yet but if interested let me know and I can take a picture.

I also have an extra rim for a PT Cruiser that is out of round but that's Mark's WE gift for next year so it's not for sale :)

"RustyRed" said:
I also have an extra rim for a PT Cruiser that is out of round but that's Mark's WE gift for next year so it's not for sale :)

Yeah, go ahead and pay that shipping cost Buddy!

"jims6t6" said:
How long is the fan spacer?

Stock?

I pulled it off at one point and put the longer spacer on it to get the fan closer to the radiator. Not sure if it's original or not but my hunch is that it was...

"RustyRed" said:
Stock?

I pulled it off at one point and put the longer spacer on it to get the fan closer to the radiator. Not sure if it's original or not but my hunch is that it was...

I believe that stock came in several different sizes. From the picture it looks like 2-2 1/2 inches. If so I'm interested. Also the spare hold down.

Do you have a price in mind?

What condition are the exhaust trim rings and the headlight rings in? Interested in both.

"jims6t6" said:
I believe that stock came in several different sizes. From the picture it looks like 2-2 1/2 inches. If so I'm interested. Also the spare hold down.

Do you have a price in mind?

I can measure it if need be.

No idea on price...just didn't want to chunk the little stuff in the trash can if someone could put it to good use.

"RyanG85" said:
What condition are the exhaust trim rings and the headlight rings in? Interested in both.

Seem to be in good shape.

The exhaust rings have some black soot on them (from exhaust) and haven't tried to clean them but I didn't see any pitting, etc.

Shoot me a price for both. Also what kind of cover, what condition and how much for that also? Thanks

"RustyRed" said:
I can measure it if need be.

No idea on price...just didn't want to chunk the little stuff in the trash can if someone could put it to good use.

If it's not more then 2 1/2 inches I can use it. I'm have to change one on my 64 1/2. Shot me a price on both items.

"RustyRed" said:
Sent you guys a pm each.

Does anyone have Mark's address..... I'm thinking Christmas in July? :Mark

Crap man, all you have to do is ask! I can give you Jeremy's address, Bob's, Dan's, Skip's, Obama's....wait, you probably already have the last one.

"silverblueBP" said:
Crap man, all you have to do is ask! I can give you Jeremy's address, Bob's, Dan's, Skip's, Obama's....wait, you probably already have the last one.

I could use Duane's address....when they started building on the new room at the house we found an owl sculpture thing that the crazy old woman who used to own the house left behind. It was hiding in some brush. By the way, we need an owl themed smiley.... :roll

Back