• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monday Craigslist contest

1966 Ford Mustang for Resto

1966 Ford Mustang for restoration, not running. Overall the car has a lot of solid areas, there is some rust through in the toeboard areas and the driver's side rear torque box. However, this Mustang has some uncommon options like the factory air and bench seat. The 289 engine is not froze, will turn over around 270 degrees of rotation. Appears like there are some valves stuck open. The car was parked after an underhood fire. 8 inch rear end, power steering, and 5 lug drum brakes all around. Unfortunately, I don't have the time nor the place to restore this car as it should be done.

The car includes the following new parts: ignition wires, solenoid, ground strap, underhood and dash wiring harness, inside door handle.
The following used parts are included: radiator, alternator, fan, front grille with mustnag and corral, rightside taillight chrome, lower grille molding, both headlight body mounts, 3 stock hubcaps.

I have plenty more photos and can send them upon request; or can take some photos of specific areas.

I have the clear title at hand. No tire kickers. Price is firm, its sat a long time and can sit even more.

3kb3pb3ldZZZZZZZZZ948bbfddc7c6dc01cb2.jpg
3m43p13l4ZZZZZZZZZ94851d6f3dff6551bad.jpg

3oa3p33l0ZZZZZZZZZ948a1a55b4bfb7e1adf.jpg
3k83ob3p9ZZZZZZZZZ94821c6aeb064251319.jpg

Back