• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monday Craigslist

God this is painful to read.....

1969 Sportsroof

1969 Mustang fastback, in original condition, F-code 125K original miles. runs and drives great. 302,with C-4 Automatic, has a very little rust in spots, real eye catcher. I'm the 2nd owner, and the original owner lives in , Brought in Colorado Originaly. U don't find them like this. This car was brought 3 years ago, and it sat in a storage unit for 13 years before that. The time it spent in the storage really saved this car from being a rust bucket. What a find, this don't happen but once in a life time to find a car like this sitting in a storage unit, U only hear about things like this happening to people, but it never happens to U, well I lucked out,,, :) and my friend of 8 years, had this sitting all this time, And asked me to help her sell an old car she has in storage, so she won't have to pay a storage fee anymore, and when she opened the door and I seen it sitting there, my jaw droped, and I said SOLD.... offered her k and she went for it. Got her up on all 4's, and towed her home, and started with the gas tank, and went from there. after dame near everything new, she is a real looker. I've invested a lot of money in this car............... Selling price cash........ It has all the original hubs for the car, with new tires, and a whole new interior for it that needs to be installed. (Interior is in great shape but could need updating if you want to put it in shows, ( Carpet seat covers, headliner) so I brought the new interior package for it... We painted it 2 years go in my friends workshop, not the best paint job, but better then what it was. I have exta parts and a few that need to be installed. We brought a new house and it turned out that it needed a lot more work then what we figured to make it right, so we need the money to do all the extra repairs. So I have to sell it, to fund the repairs. Also comes with every recite and work documents from when she brought it in 69 till now... I have what few parts she needs to be dame near perfict,just need to be installed. I entered it in the Mustang Show we had here in April, and won a Plaque, runner up in the 69 70 class. The frame rails R in great shape, Trunk drop offs are in need of attention, Floorpans are in great shape, inner and outter wheelwells are real nice. couple spots on the inner appron. You can see in .Or email me for info and more pictures.

3nb3m73lfZZZZZZZZZ95pe257e1f963f71428.jpg
3n33k03l1ZZZZZZZZZ95p8b70910701261569.jpg

3n23k73laZZZZZZZZZ95p69b2c3091e521aec.jpg
3n93k13l1ZZZZZZZZZ95p3747f82d965b10b5.jpg

"silverblueBP" said:
Hmmmm, WWPG.......$12,000

(What Would Pete Guess)

Pete doesn't guess...he spends all of his retired time reading Craigslist.

If I was to reply/guess, I would most likely do an average of the choices so far........so you figure it and see where you end up.

I forgot the last step....round it to the nearest 500 price break..........the majority of sales are in $500 increments.

OMG, you sir have espn or something. I still think Pete weighs as much as a Duck :voodoo

I give you my solution and no body used it. I wasn't even trying ......now I gotta find a different way.

Back