• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Monday Craigslist

Pace car

1964 1/2 FORD MUSTANG INDIANAPOLIS "500" PACE CAR tribute car has a original 289 V8 4 barrel high performance engine
D,code, car is fully restored brand new white & blue pony interior rebuilt engine a about year ago runs and drives like a true pace car!!!!!!! it has been repaint'd wimbledon white the original color about 1 year ago paint & body is in excellent condition original factory options has
POWER STERRING POWER BREAKS COLD A/C DAY & NITE rear view mirror
HIS & HERS SIDE MIRRORS.STILL HAS THE ORIGINAL FORD AM RADIO AND STILL WORKS PERFECT
there only was 180 built by Ford. It is ranked as the rarest production Mustang of all time! And there are only about 50 that are known to still exist today.
if you like what you see call me for more info at

3n33k63p4ZZZZZZZZZ96raacaf22089c71fd1.jpg
3nf3k43mcZZZZZZZZZ96r5ee178c42eae1bd2.jpg

3m43pd3ocZZZZZZZZZ96rf296c12d30f31605.jpg
3nf3m73p7ZZZZZZZZZ96r99eb8ccf100d1299.jpg

Take what he thinks it's worth ($35,000) and deduct $20,500 for his lack of spelling and grammar and you get a final price of $14,500.

I have not heard of his & her side mirrors for a long time. His spelling is right on too. I wonder if he thinks his is one of the rare ones.... And, how does a "true pace car" drive....in circles or what.

Take into account that he/she thinks only 50 remain. Assume that he/she is a half-wit by his/her grammatical usage & spelling. 50 divided by 1/2 (wit) = $25,000.00

Keep that up and you may end up here....
shortbus-46967.jpg

Figured I would say that before anyone else could....................

Looks like some sort of a push bumper added on the rear. lol Did the official pace car have wheel covers of the styled wheels? Also, this rendition pictured has no emblems on the rear of the front fenders. Such a good tribute...............

Nobody has caught that this is a tribute Pace Car, not a real pace car. If that's the case, it's real value is simply as a nicely restored coupe with stripes. Also note that true Pace Cars are not Wimbleton White.

The contest is to guess what the listing price, not what it is worth. I'll state $42.2k. It's worth no more than $14k.

I'm going to go with $42,000, because this guy doesn't seem real bright.

Those things on the back are horse hoofs with horse shoes. I saw some on a car yesterday at the BAMA show. Trust me, they are just as hideous in person, as they are in pictures.

Back