• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Movie quotes

guruatbol

Always on vacation!
How about starting a thread about movie quotes?

I'll start it.

"Do you know what the street value of this mountain is?"

You guess the movie, then when someone get's it we move to the next movie quote.

Ready start!

Mel

Robocop?

Try this one,

Now it is such a bizarrely impossible coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the nonexistence of God. The arguement goes something like this:
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," say Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't though of that" and promply vanishes in a puff of logic.

Mel

"guruatbol" said:
Robocop?

Try this one,

Now it is such a bizarrely impossible coincidence that anything so mind-bogglingly useful could have evolved purely by chance that some thinkers have chosen to see it as a final and clinching proof of the nonexistence of God. The arguement goes something like this:
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing."
"But," say Man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It could not have evolved by chance. It proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't. QED."
"Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't though of that" and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.

Mel

Yes, the first Robocop.

Your quote, not a clue. Monty Python? fd

Here's a pretty easy one. It's one of my favorite movie quotes, and pretty accurate for around here:

"You drive like a monkey in heat"

-rob

"66gt350" said:
Here's a pretty easy one. It's one of my favorite movie quotes, and pretty accurate for around here:

"You drive like a monkey in heat"

-rob

Probably not even close but... Remo Williams fd

The Big Lebowski

I knew I had heard that, I had to really dig to remember where though.

Here you go,

"It's a moral imperative!"

Mel

Real Genius.

Here's one.

"Don't call me stupid.
Oh, right, to call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people! I've known sheep that could outwit you! I've worn dresses with higher I.Q.s!"

Here is two quick ones off the top of my head

So you hired a dick to find an asshole?

Is it Safe ?

Got to go to sleep so I will leave you all with another.

Yeah, but Daddy says I'm the best at it.

Back