• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MTF 68 stang

mustangstofear

Here's a build that we are working on that's almost done. More pics to later....

Attachments

• DSC00341.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 106
  • DSC00343.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 101
  • DSC00344.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 64
  • DSC00371.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 58
  • DSC00377.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 44
  • DSC00374.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 31
Nice, but you should clean up the brake fluid that leaked all over the rear tires.

really like that gas tank, what kind/brand is it? Does it have your new coupe headliner in it? If so, how about a picture of it.

wow. I'm still trying to pull my shoe out of ayuss for not buying your FG fronts they are clean and beautiful, I also love the billet grille w/ inboards. Nice job!

The gas tank is 20 gallons, and it is not flush with the top of the floor. We have plywood on top. This is a complete trunk package that is pre cut and ready to install. Coupes rule right Craig LOL.

Ok seriously I need to stop opening any thread by MTF. All it does is make me want to spend more (of the husbands) money!

I'm already trying to save up for a hood to match my MTF nose, lights for the nose, and a headliner.

STOP POSTING COOL STUFF!! :rant LOL

We will try and get as many pictures as we can before the customer picks it up tomorrow. We took one of our roll bars and modified to fit, turned out pretty cool. I can't believe how much power this car has, It will toast the tires in second when you nail it.

Kewl! To think I have it's original underdash harness sitting in one of my tubs...

"mustangstofear" said:
We will try and get as many pictures as we can before the customer picks it up tomorrow. We took one of our roll bars and modified to fit, turned out pretty cool. I can't believe how much power this car has, It will toast the tires in second when you nail it.

You certainly do Randy LOL.

"mustangstofear" said:
Man, I can't hardly wait. I really want to see a side shot. Nice work!

Here are some more pics. Still working on the rest.

url=http://postimage.org/image/wm18cwvvh/]
IMG_0536.jpg
[/url]

:wor To say that's a nice coupe would be an understatement!

That headliner with the console is sweet! :thu It doesn't hang down as much as I thought it would. Grrrrr now I want that headliner instead of the one without it!

I better start being really nice to my husband.... :part

Back