• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang 50th Show Locations

Its on my Google calendar! I'll be attending the East Coast event. Maybe I can have a painted car by then...... Gives me something to shoot for.. :roll

"RyanG85" said:
Its on my Google calendar! I'll be attending the East Coast event. Maybe I can have a painted car by then...... Gives me something to shoot for.. :roll
cool, that should be a blast!!!

"GrabberOrange69" said:
Great news!
I'll honcho the "StangFix does Las Vegas" get together! Well, if I'm still living here.... :)

Don't worry. I'm sure the local WalMart still has that 'greeter' position open. :roll

I might be able to make Vegas. I have to be careful of the date though...Amber has to be recovered from surgery.

Mel

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

If I'm still kickin I'll make Charlotte maybe with the 4WD vert. :steer

I made it to the 40th & 45th. Diffently going to the 50th in NC. I was worried they would have it in Detroit and that would've been a helluva drive.

"Coleman" said:
Vegas hot and dry. Charlotte can be humid and colder.

Vegas is 2 hours
south of me, so if it gets too hot, just come up the hill and see me where it is 20-30 degrees cooler.

Mel

"Coleman" said:
Vegas hot and dry. Charlotte can be humid and colder.

In April ??? Vegas : hot and dry ?? Charlotte : humid and colder ??

What temps are we talking ?

I'm having a hard time deciding which one to go to. I like both locations, but I think I'm leaning towards charlotte.

April 15th 2014 will be my 40th birthday, so I already told Jen this is how I'm celebrating it. I might even let her come with.

Is there going to be a sticky for these shows? I just booked my room in Vegas, we are going Thur, Fri, Sat.

I do not think we are driving from Washington State as there can still be snow in the passes / weather just generally shitty that time of year

It would be nice to hook up with some Stangfixers while we are there.

"GTchris" said:
Is there going to be a sticky for these shows? I just booked my room in Vegas, we are going Thur, Fri, Sat.

I do not think we are driving from Washington State as there can still be snow in the passes / weather just generally shitty that time of year

It would be nice to hook up with some Stangfixers while we are there.

Not a sticky. But, should get the ball rolling: http://www.stangfix.com/http://localhos ... ic.php?t=0

Back