• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang mis-information. Venting

Bobby1a.jpg

who?

I thought we were past this. You're being so high schoolish. :sarc :roll
Where's Stashu when you need him?

"Badass70" said:
Any forum I've ever belonged to except this one, always had a few who thought They knew what they were talking about and in the end they were caught.

It happens on this forum too.

"buckeyedemon" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
"buckeyedemon" said:

When, who?

Is this sarcasm? I find it hard to believe people believe misinformation isn't present on this forum. But if you're serious I'm sure I can pm you a link.

Bad info is everywhere, but can't be tolerated here.

Unless it's a joke...now that's a whole different bale of brome.

"silverblueBP" said:
"buckeyedemon" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
"buckeyedemon" said:

When, who?

Is this sarcasm? I find it hard to believe people believe misinformation isn't present on this forum. But if you're serious I'm sure I can pm you a link.

Bad info is everywhere, but can't be tolerated here.

Unless it's a joke...now that's a whole different bale of brome.

PM sent.

He is being sarcastic.

Information is only as reliable as those that are relaying it. I've made some posts where I was full of shit in the past.

I try not to chime in other than opinion unless I am absolutely convinced I know what the hell I'm talking about.

I don't think we're talking misinformation in the literal sense,[nb]Which to me is purposely misleading someone[/nb] I think we are talking about people who believe what they believe for a reason[nb]Here, VMF and any other forum[/nb]. Just because you believe something does not make it a fact.

It does happen here.

"dodgestang" said:
Its impossible to install a 351c in a 65/6 mustang without removing (or cutting) the shock towers.

There was a guy out here in Reseda CA that ran Colt 65 back in the late 70's
with a 351C. Even he had to mod the rear of the wheelwell for the headers.
Not to mention moving the UCA's UP on the shock tower......

I'm a member of no less than six Mustang-specific forums so these kind of posts always kind of make me shake my head. Do most folks really just follow ONE forum? Beyond Mustang stuff I frequent about fourteen more. Some I might like more than others but I find all useful to some degree. Come to think of it, there's another one I visit for work purposes. Twenty one then.

Is it legal to switch the VIN Number from a rusty car to a rust free shell or Dynacorn body????

:any :yah :ns :dun :guns :thum :bow :rant :hide

Back