• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustang seats?

The elec. package on the drivers side sets the seat pretty high.....I always remove them and keep the manual. My current one does have the elec. lumbar support as it is totally separate from the seat elecs.

Today is going to be an early Christmas! Tail lights should be delivered some time today and my seats. :yah
I wasn't able to get the swap done yesterday. The guy who has the seats wants to limit his trips since he lives outside of town (can't blame him) and since he also needs to drop off a hood at another persons house and they weren't available yesterday... we're doing it today. If nothing changes, he should be here this afternoon. I told him bring his tools because I don't have any socket wrenches long enough.

And yes... I have my camera ready so I can follow :rulz

She's nekkid!!

683-021210164024.jpeg

The seat tracks I had need a slight modification to make them fit the '00 seats, so will be another day before I can put the new ones in.

What mod? I have done two of these...if they are stock tracks....you just straighten out the release knob in the front.

Not stock. The holes at the end for the bolts.. are like 1/4" too short to match up with the ones on the seat so the guy is going to expand the hole a little bit.

Back