• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mustangs to Fear

I read on another forum about the ABS headliners Rich is producing and decided to order a few. The service was incredible and the part and quality is 100%. They were extremely helpful and even called the shop and told the guys some tips for install. I wanted to express a Thank You to Rich and his team.

Thanks again

Glad to hear this. I wanting to order one for my 68 coupe. Did you install into a fastback with black interior or did you have to paint it to match? My coupe has a blue interior and I would need to paint it to match (if black is the only color it come in).

Keep us updated Jason. I am thinking of ordering one too.

Did you go for the one with the overhead console installed?

For what it's worth I have seen these headliners in person back in October, with and without console, as well as the sun visors and they are excellent workmanship and engineering. I will definately be installing the console version in my fastback. I have also seen the the rest of the interior parts, such as door panels, c-pods and trap door etc, and they too are exceptional. Rich seems to be doing wonders for the restomodder that wants the classic look & feel blended with the modern amenities IMO.

"ClassicRecreations" said:
We chose the no console one. I bought two. I will post pics today or tomorrow

Jason, What was the outcome on the headliners? I have herd you are not using them on current builds...
Is this true or another rumor?

Back