• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My latest demo project

RapidRabbit

Donator
Ha! That's exactly why Mark and Pat used Trex...its not at all straight and uniform. o_O :D
Hey now, don't be making fun of the handicapped!

I can't help my crooked body any more.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

kb3

Checked out the aluminum decking on another hot in dry dock today. In 95F direct sunlight it was warm, but I could put my hand flat on the surface for 30+ seconds before it got a bit hot to the touch.

Yep, forgot pics but talk about a straight, neat and clean install.

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
0a6426bf6d383bc6b2c60eb14747e03b.jpg

Half brisket just put on the grill

Mark

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
I finished up phase two yesterday. The new deck is done. Added the storage box and ran a new 110v outlet to power the smoker. I removed a section of ceiling in the basement so I could run the wire into the main panel and found a lack of insulation around the dryer vent exit and the downstairs bath vent was just blowing into the ceiling space. Got that all fixed, sealed and re-insulated as well.

bb3d90de69e2c0bae6dd4fe9a6eb88c3.jpg

Phase three is to repaint, rescreen, add a screen door onto the new patio and remove existing door and steps. That might be a spring job.

And since I haven’t added the lattice around the old porch yet, this will get buried under the porch

865d3adda5236708707c4dce1efeeac7.jpg

I’m considering a phase four…adding a pergola over the new patio. Maybe, maybe not.

Horseplay

I Don't Care. Do you?
Donator
Good find on that bath vent. That's a disaster waiting to happen. Surprised you didn't find a serious mold issue.

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
My house in FL had the dryer vent going to the soffits at the bottom edge of the roof; apparently this is a fairly standard way of doing things.

As far as your project, it doesn't look like a demolition project at all to me.