• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my new 'console to fear'

ko67

I am the proud owner of a new 'console to fear' for my vert. after consultation with Rich about what I wanted in my console, including the fact that I did not want a brushed aluminum belly pan, Rich and his guys built a console for me. It includes a 12v outlet in the back and two cupholders. Here are pics of the console before installation. Notice the precise workmanship. The compartment is a molded fiberglass bucket that is truly amazing. The final pic is the interior of the vert prepared for installation.

here are pics of the console installed. It took a little bit of massaging and fidgeting to get it to fit perfectly, but it has a real factory fit and finish. the powdercoated/painted belly pan really sets off the 67 std interior and the leather shift handle. I recommend the interior parts from mustangs to fear without any reservation. Rich is a gentleman and a great businessman. I will deal with him again soon.

Oh I likey... What does it look like on the front end of the console? Never mind the question. You posted more pics while I was posting.

I will attest to the awesomeness of this console. The craftsmanship (and the installation) is top quality.

"70_Fastback" said:
Whoa damn. That looks nice. I like it a LOT.

I'll ask it.... How much?

Rich's website lists the standard console with the expensive brushed aluminum. Mine was a prototype, both for verts and for the painted style. I would prefer not to post the price I paid here, but Rich can if he wants to. My console was substantally less than the list price of the deluxe models. Rich took pictures of my console for the website and I think they intend to add it to their line. It is a spendy piece, but very high quality.

The black really does look nice with your black interior. It made sense not to go with the brushed aluminum. Shoot me the pictures and we will get it on our website. Thanks again Kevin.

First of all it looks awesome and I may have to get one for each car. second where did you find the plastic cup holder cups? I need four of them for my fold downs in my home theater seating.

Mel

"Fast68back" said:
Why does your shifter have letters and numbers on it, kinda looks like the shifter in my mom and GF's cars.....

Yeah, I had a standard in a car once and using the clutch strained my vagina. I had to go with an automatic in this car.

"ko67" said:
Yeah, I had a standard in a car once and using the clutch strained my vagina. I had to go with an automatic in this car.

Duh, Your not supposed to depress the clutch with your 'gina!

That console is sharp, the pics are not nearly as nice as seeing installed.

Nothing wrong with the automatics.

Rick's just used to, and comfortable with, having a knob' in his hand. A lot.

"70_Fastback" said:
Nothing wrong with the automatics.

Rick's just used to, and comfortable with, having a knob' in his hand. A lot.

Where's that Ashton Kutcher burn thing when you need it :yah :wor :shee
Bill

I have a drink cooler (refrig) from a new range rover sport. I might get that made into the console. It only comes on when the car is running. Keeps about 4 cans chilled
I wonder if Rich is game for trying it out?

Back