• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

my new 'console to fear'

I'll see if I can post some pictures of all the different consoles we have done in just the last 2 weeks. People just keep coming up with more and different options. We like building something different and giving customers that option. Rich.

Here are some different style consoles we have built recently. We really build a lot of different styles for people to match your mustangs.

Parchment
parchment.jpg

E-brake
Ebrake2.jpg

Blue leather with Vintage air controls
DSC08539.jpg

Nitrous
DSC08493.jpg

DSC08490.jpg

Ivy Gold and Moss Green
DSC08465.jpg

another E-brake and special switches.
DSC08273.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks. the blue leather one has power window switches and 2 rocker switches below that can be used for heated seats or lights. Next I'm going to look for hot and cold cup holders. I have also made double din radio with touch screen. I can even do a complete computer. Rich.

Still On The Fence

I love the look of the consoles although I am still on the fence. I like the all black look without the Aluminum. I wonder if they would ever consider doing a full console so I could get rid of the bezel all together in my 1968 Mutang. I have been kind of entertaining the ideal of a full console. I will have to make up my mind sometime soon in the futurel.

RME

"Rc4mike" said:
Rich. Do u make one for a 70? Need one in next few months.

We are getting ready to start on them right away, we have 2 69 models in the shop, and I have a Cobra jet in my collection. I plan on making a 6 gauge cluster in carbon fiber with the mating piece over the glove box, plus a insert for the deluxe door panels. Rich.

"mustangstofear" said:
We are getting ready to start on them right away, we have 2 69 models in the shop, and I have a Cobra jet in my collection. I plan on making a 6 gauge cluster in carbon fiber with the mating piece over the glove box, plus a insert for the deluxe door panels. Rich.
I'm right at point where I need console...next month or so. I'd love the carbod fiber inserts but bet too rich for my blood...I need wheels more! Ha! I'll give u call in next week or so to get console going.
Thanks

Back